Level 2: Can Get Tricky
This video is for WordPpress beginners who want to learn how to make a basic blog post.
- Click on the “+ New” button or click on the Post > Add New, in the left menu bar.
- A post screen opens up with two blocks
- Type the title of your post in the “Add title” field.
- Type the text of your blog in the ”Start or type / to choose a block” field.
- Choose a category for your post – This should be based on the primary keywords you are targeting for your site. You can also add a new category by clicking “Add New Category”
- Add Post Tags – Tags should be keywords you would like to highlight in your post.
- Click the “Publish” button in the Publish section in the right column to post immediately or choose from some of the following options.
Connect With Us!
Connections.Digital is happy to answer questions and assist you with this or any other WordPress design, Internet Marketing, or Media Production questions. Contact Us