Workflow is a daily post that is updated throughout the day.
Image of the Day
What I Am Working on Today
- Upcoming post – iPhone 12 Pro Review – part delivery delayed
- Upcoming post – Maps & Local Search 2020
- Upcoming post – Review – Blink Camera
- Upcoming post – Getting Started – Particle Tracker SoM LTE
SpaceX Status Report
Mirror your iPhone to a Mac using QuickTime
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac using your Lightning to USB cable.
- Open Quicktime on your Mac.
- Click on File in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to “New Movie Recording.”
- Next to the red record button (bottom middle), click on the down arrow.
- Select your iPhone or iPad as the Camera Device
- Tap your iPhone to activate.
- Your iPhone is now mirrored to your computer.
- CNBC – Apple Steps Up Effort to Build Google Search Alternative
- Google – Introducing the new Google Analytics
- WordPress.Com – 11 Signs It’s Time to Update Your Site Design
- WordPress.com – How To Create a Custom Report in Google Analytics
- WordPress Webinar – Remote Education Collaboration with P2 – November 5, 2020, 1:00 PM ET