Zildjian K Cymbal pack includes:
- Zildjian 15″ K Light Hi-Hats (1125/1344g)
- Zildjian 17″ K Dark Thin Crash Cymbal (1123g)
- Zildjian 19″ K Dark Thin Crash Cymbal (1573g)
- Zildjian 22″ K Light Ride Cymbal (2404g)
- Cymbal Bag
Daily Rate: $25.00
Buy it Now: $1,099.95
Looking for the classic look and singular tone in the studio or on stage? We are proud to offer recording or gigging artists a wide complement of vintage and custom outfits for daily rental. Each of our rental instruments or rigs has been built with gigging reliability in mind.
Delivery/Pick Up ($25 Each Way) Available between 11 am and 6 pm within the Amarillo, Texas metro area. After-hours services and emergency services are available. An additional $25 fee for pickup before or after shop hours will be assessed with a third $25 Late Night Pickup fee if pickup takes place after 10 PM.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up stipulations: KennethJackson.Tech will provide drive-up delivery of drums, but due to the nature of loading zones at venues, we may not be able to deliver them inside. By selecting delivery or pick-up services, the renter (or a trusted agent) agrees to meet us at the venue’s curb or loading zone where we will deliver or load the rented equipment.
On-site Technician Service ($50/hr) Professional KennethJackson.Tech technicians will come to you and prepare/tune/tech any of our kits. Service is available within the Amarillo, Texas metro area. New strings, drum heads, sticks, and parts can be delivered and installed at their in-store retail cost. Large festivals, jobs outside the listed service area, or jobs that require special or paid parking will assess additional fees. Please call if you have any questions.
- All instruments rented from KennethJackson.Tech are paid-for using a daily rate. ONE DAY = 24 HOURS TIME. If you have additional needs or need to discuss our daily rate, please give us a call. Long-term rental fees (for a lengthy recording session or tour) may be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
- Each package of equipment rented will include a retail value. Renter is liable for the value of all rented gear in the event of damage, loss, or any situation which does not return rented gear to KennethJackson.Tech in as-rented condition. MUST PLACE A VALID US ID/PASSPORT AND CREDIT CARD ON FILE TO RENT ANY GEAR.
- Gear is rented to a specific artist/artists for a specific stage/event. KennethJackson.Tech rental instruments and equipment may not be toured, acquired/used by other bands, moved to additional venues, or used as festival back lines without the prior consent of KennethJackson.Tech. Rented packages may not be separated or modified (other than routine maintenance, heads, etc).
Give us a call at (806) 374-2323 or email kjackson@connections.Digital with any questions or to schedule your rental.
There are no reviews yet.