Marshall MG 100 HDFX White Tolex
- Daily – $42.99
- Weekend – $64.99
- Full Week – $129.99
- Purchase – $425.99
About This Listing
The MG100HDFX is a world-beater for quality, features, and tone. This 100-watt beast boasts 2 totally independent, foot-switchable channels, foot-switchable reverb, CD Input, a Parallel FX Loop, and 4 selectable modes [Clean, Crunch, OD-1 & OD-2], and new digital effects.
MG412A Angled Cabinet
Designed specifically for Marshall’s MG Series, this cabinet is a perfect match for the MG100HDFX or any head or amp with a speaker extension jack. The MG412A is built to last and value-priced, giving you more for your money. Combined with the straight-front base cabinet, it makes a complete, full-sized stack.
- Output (RMS): 100W
- Channels: 2
- Separate EQ per Channel: yes
- Clean/Crunch Switch: yes
- OD1/OD2 Switch: yes
- Contour Control: yes
- Foot switchable Channels: yes
- CD Input: yes
- Emulated Line Out: yes
- Emulated Headphone: yes
- Digital Effects: yes
- Digital Reverb: yes
- FX Loop: yes
- FX Loop Level and Mix Control: yes
- FDD: yes
- Speaker: none
- Dimensions: 590 x 253 x 270 mm
- Weight: 13.6 kg
- Footswitch (supplied): PEDL-00009 included
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 26.4 x 26.4 x 14.0 in.
- Input Impedance: 8 ohms
About Our Kits
Kits are job-specific gear packages that have all of the accessories necessary to do a job in one place.
Looking for the classic look and singular tone in the studio or on stage? We are proud to offer recording and gigging artists a wide complement of vintage and custom gear for daily rental. Each of our rental instruments or rigs has been built with gigging reliability in mind.
Delivery/Pick Up ($25 Each Way) Available between 11 am and 6 pm within the Amarillo, Texas metro area. After-hours services and emergency services are available. An additional $25 fee for pickup before or after shop hours will be assessed with a third $25 Late Night Pickup fee if pickup takes place after 10 PM.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up stipulations: We will provide drive-up delivery of drums, but due to the nature of loading zones at venues, we may not be able to deliver them inside. By selecting delivery or pick-up services, the renter (or a trusted agent) agrees to meet us at the venue’s curb or loading zone where we will deliver or load the rented equipment.
On-site drum Technician Service ($50/hr) Professional technicians will come to you and prepare/tune/tech any of the above-listed kits. Service is available within the Amarillo, Texas metro area. New drum heads, sticks, and parts can be delivered and installed at their in-store retail cost. Large festivals, jobs outside the listed service area, or jobs that require special or paid parking will assess additional fees. Please call if you have any questions.
- All instruments rented by Kenneth Jackson are paid for using a daily rate. ONE DAY = 24 HOURS TIME. If you have additional needs or need to discuss our daily rate, please give us a call. Long-term rental fees (for a lengthy recording session or tour) may be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
- Each package of equipment rented will include a retail value. Renter is liable for the value of all rented gear in the event of damage, loss, or any situation which does not return rented gear to Kenneth Jackson in as-rented condition. MUST PLACE A VALID US ID/PASSPORT AND CREDIT CARD ON FILE TO RENT ANY GEAR.
- Gear is rented to a specific artist/artists for a specific stage/event. Kenneth Jackson rental instruments and equipment may not be toured, acquired/used by other bands, moved to additional venues, or used as festival back lines without the prior consent of Kenneth Jackson. Rented packages may not be separated or modified (other than routine maintenance, heads, etc).
Give us a call at (806) 374-2323 or email kjackson@Connections.Digital with any questions or to schedule your rental.
There are no reviews yet.